One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Contracts Paralegal in New York, New York
New York, New York
Contract/Temp to Hire
Our client, a national non-profit organization headquartered in New York City, whose mission is to provide assistance and support to children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders, is actively seeking a Grant Manager on a long term contract basis.
This is a remote position, with a 37 1/2 hour work week, 9am to 5pm EST; candidates living in the NYC-metro area, a plus.
- Legal and compliance research.
- Oversee grant compliance; manage grant workflow; assist with grant reports.
- Review and assist with the drafting and preparation of a wide variety of contracts, grants-related documents and correspondence.
- Institute policies and procedures to preserve privacy data.
- Compliance audits and due diligence analysis.
- Additional responsibilities, as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- At least three years of corporate and/or compliance paralegal experience; grants background, a plus.
- Working knowledge of records retention, including privacy and data protection protocols.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented and very organized.
- A team player yet be able to work independently and collaboratively.
Pay Rate: $30-50 / hour
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their inidual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.