One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
SoLo Funds is on a mission to help the millions of Americans that live paycheck to paycheck and can't survive a money crunch. Launched in 2018 as a unique and proprietary lending marketplace, today SoLo is the leading alternative financial solution providing the fastest loans available for borrowers and the opportunity for lenders to earn significant returns. We are a VC funded Fintech company backed by Techstars, and have partnerships with Visa and Kiva.
We are hiring a Product Manager to help craft and execute product initiatives for the platform's 3+ years of product management experience (essential)Experience with any BaaS providers: Synapse, Marqeta, Braintree, Galileo, etc. (essential)Ability to prioritize and articulate your product roadmap across business functionsExperience with user research, analytics, and stakeholder feedback to support the prioritization of product initiativesExperience building credibility and strong relationships within organizations as well as externally with partners and customers, reporting directly to the Director of Product. In this role, you'll be tasked to address complex micro and macro factors that influence our member's movement of funds, analyzing Product KPIs, hypothesizing areas of opportunities and unmet needs, and advocating for the best solutions to ensure the healthy growth of the product through meaningful value propositions for our members.
What You'll Do
- Own feature product development for the Payments Team from conception to launch, defining and analyzing metrics to guide product development
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Collections, Data, and Design on customer pain points and opportunities
- Synthesize quantitative/qualitative member insights from help desk tickets, app store reviews, social media etc.
- Execute on the Payments Team's prioritized features that will stabilize the platform's payments infrastructure for the purpose of exponential growth
- Become the voice of the Payments Team's in order to communicate feature development progress, issues, and blockers
You're a Great Fit if You Have:
- 3+ years of product management experience (essential)
- Experience with any BaaS providers: Synapse, Marqeta, Braintree, Galileo, etc. (essential)
- Ability to prioritize and articulate your product roadmap across business functions
- Experience with user research, analytics, and stakeholder feedback to support the prioritization of product initiatives
- Experience building credibility and strong relationships within organizations as well as externally with partners and customers
You're an All Star Fit if You Have:
- iOS and Android experience
- Experience at a payments-focused startup
- Statistics, Finance, Data Analytics or Quantitative Analysis expertise
About SoLo Funds
Launched in 2018 as a unique and proprietary lending marketplace, today SoLo is the leading alternative financial solution providing the fastest loan option to borrowers and option for lenders to obtain significant value. We're on a mission to provide the most intelligent (affordable + financially empowering) option for funds and banking services by leveraging the best technologies in the world.
Unlimited Vacation Time
Full Healthcare Benefits
While this is a US-based position, we're happy to work with folks based anywhere in Canada or Mexico as well. All posted salary ranges are for applicants located in the US; ranges will vary for regions outside of the US.