Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody's, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard's patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About this role
The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations helps administrate marketing systems and processes, enable the marketing team to operate efficiently and scale productively, and optimize the full journey of marketing leads, including scoring, routing and nurture automation.
As a partner across business units (Marketing, Sales, Revenue Ops, IT and Finance), you will manage planning and operational processes to solve our toughest challenges, advocate for high-priority projects, and drive greater operational rigor within Marketing.
You must have strong business acumen and operational aptitude as well as exceptional people and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across all levels. You should have a hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving, strong quantitative skills, and be comfortable addressing broad-reaching and ambiguous questions.
What you will do
- Improve marketing effectiveness by establishing a rigorous approach to operational processes.
- Drive the design, implementation, and management of the Marketing tech stack including tool selection, vendor management and lead ongoing training and enablement.
- Ensure reporting consistency, scalability, and accuracy across the entire marketing organization.
- Help establish marketing goals, demand forecasts and track progress on goal achievement through dashboards.
- Lead the marketing database strategy including growth, enrichment, hygiene and governance.
- Own lead management, scoring and routing. Partner with BDR and Sales team to ensure proper lead follow up and disposition
- Manage the marketing lead qualification and allocation process to ensure prospects and customers receive timely, relevant follow-up from our sales teams.
- Contribute to building complex lead scoring and lead routing logic to deliver qualified leads to the sales team faster
- Identify trends and surface insights to improve top, middle and bottom-of-funnel inbound processes and activity.
- Build reports, email marketing audiences and sales outreach audiences.
- Collaborate across business and technical teams, build relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Support the growth of our business through product-led growth efforts such as Freemium, Product trials as well as expanding customer adoption and utilization of our product through customer marketing
- Build the operational processes to support a dual funnel approach, in support of different target segments of our business - enterprise and commercial
- 7-10 years experience in Marketing Operations at an Enterprise B2B (high tech) organization.
- Proven track record of impeccable business judgement, rigorous analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to executive leadership.
- Strong knowledge of MAP (Hubspot or Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Experience with best-in-class MarTech stack, including ABM, database, and outreach tools.
- Fluency in B2B marketing and sales analytics.
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and project management skills; the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to seek diverse input from multiple stakeholders to drive innovative solutions.
- Ability to incorporate feedback and ensure decisions are made swiftly with flawless execution.
- Effectively collaborates with business partners and resolves conflict in a constructive manner
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and bringing forward innovative solutions
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.Summary
Company name: SecurityScorecard
Remote job title: Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Job tags: Marketing Operations, Marketing Technology, analytics