One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Remote | Full Time
As a Manager, you will bring communication skills and technical understanding to the table. You will lead a team, collaborate with external teams, own the customer feedback loop and publish content online.
Job Summary –
- 10+ years of technical writing experience for software, SaaS, or B2B products.
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of technical writers and managing people
- Has an eye for detail and brilliant editorial skills to ensure error-free content deliveries
- Sounds knowledge of content systems, GIT, API Documentation and videos
- An expert at juggling different projects and prioritizing highest impact initiatives
- Fast-thinker, good at executing projects, coaches and mentors fellow team members
- Demonstrate empathy to customer pain points & have a deep understanding of different customer use cases
- A collaborator of collaborators – Works closely with other teams to deliver Wow projects.
- A global bent of mind towards documentation and has a vision of scaling documentation.
- A collaborative, patient and people’s person – You enjoy being a manager but are calm, open-minded and data driven
- Documentation experience imbedded in the product
Experience Requirements –
- Strong technical background with a degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Content Strategy, Information Architecture, and UX design & Writing are your favourite subjects.
- Deeply understand and follow Agile, Kanban and Software development practices.
- Experienced in setting team goals, OKRs and metrics to measure team success.
- Adept with team collaboration and release tracking tools (Jira and Confluence, G Suite tools)
- Experience with topic-based writing (AsciiDoc, DITA or XML authoring)
- A hands-on manager who constantly looks at technology, business requirements and challenges customers face
Must-Have – Vision for enhancing documentation, core and proven experience on technical documentation, editorial skills, attention to detail
Good to have – Knowledge of API and SDK documentation, Scrum + Project Management knowledge
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.