One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Website Analyst | Remote
- United States – Remote OK
We’re making an acquisition of an eCommerce company in the automotive industry and we’re seeking a skilled Website Analyst to enhance their website performance. The current platform is outdated and plagued with numerous challenges, including product data quality issues, website configuration problems, analytics limitations, and overall performance concerns. You’ll have a crucial role in this transformation. You’ll be responsible for ing into their platform, learning the ins and outs, and meticulously cleaning up the product data. Eventually, you’ll take the lead in a project to launch a brand-new website on a modern and optimized platform. Join us!
ABOUT HUMANCENTRIC AND THE NEW COMPANY
HumanCentric, founded in 2015, is a rapidly growing eCommerce brand. We’ve designed and launched more than 100 products that help our customers optimize their businesses and home offices to create a well-designed and comfortable space for both work and play.
As we’ve grown HumanCentric, we’ve developed especially strong capabilities in the areas of finance, supply chain, and technology. We plan to leverage these capabilities by growth through acquisition.
In line with these expansion plans, we are acquiring a multimillion-dollar automotive eCommerce retailer specializing in vintage and muscle car parts and accessories. You’ll be part of the first new hires at the acquired company and will collaborate with HumanCentric team members to build an optimized website.
While the HumanCentric team is fully remote, the new company is mostly in-office. This position is remote, but some occasional travel may be required during the first few months of onboarding. We anticipate the new company gradually transitioning to a fully remote model (except for warehouse staff) within the next several years.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be a good fit for this role you must have…
- General technical knowledge and fluency with the functional configuration of web applications.
- Functional familiarity with how integrations, APIs, databases, and eCommerce sites work. You don’t need to be a developer, but you must be able to tackle technical tasks. like configuring a no-code integration, setting up Google Analytics, and managing freelance developers.
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to analyze data to gain business insights.
- At least one year of hands-on experience in eCommerce
- US-based candidate
If you join our team, in the first thirty days you will…
- Work with our CEO, CFO and management team to develop a plan to revamp and grow the acquired company.
- Meet with product experts and technical resources to determine how to improve the product data on the website
- Become the team expert on the current website and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work alongside the ERP implementation team to ensure that the website is properly integrated.
If you join our team, in the next two years you will…
- Launch the brand’s new website.
- Become an expert in automotive product data and related technologies.
- Be responsible for millions of dollars in revenue through the website.
Qualities that will make you a good fit for our company
- Technology Fluency. You can learn a new application faster than almost anyone around you.
- Independence and Efficiency. You get things done faster than your peers, and are always improving your execution. You have the right information at your fingertips because you planned in advance. You can independently manage a huge backlog by identifying actions from high-level objectives and prioritizing intelligently. You follow through on all your commitments, on time.
- Humility. If it’s part of running and building the business, nothing is outside your job description. And that’s something you value and appreciate.
- Respect. We treat customers, vendors, and each other with tremendous respect and sincere appreciation. They are people first, and business partners second.
- Balanced Intensity. You approach your work with intensity, but you’re an easy person to be around.
- Clear and Timely Communication. Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication skills. You stay on top of all your emails, responding thoroughly and in a timely manner. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- Comprehensive health and dental plan (US employees only)
- 401k plan with company match (US employees only)
- Awesome, flexible paid vacation policy
- Work closely with a small, experienced team (including the CEO and COO) and gain exposure to all aspects of running a global products company and eCommerce brand
To all recruitment agencies: HumanCentric does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HumanCentric employees or any other company location. HumanCentric is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.