One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
As our Senior QA Engineer for Web you will provide testing of new website features and sign off that releases are ready for production. A combination of manual testing as well as working with and creating automation tasks to verify functionality of websites and web games. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and collaboration with product owners are vital to success in this role. Exceptional product quality is always our goal at Arkadium.
This role is open to candidates based in Portugal and will be 100% remote with occasional in person events.
Business hours are 9-18 WEST (UTC+1).
· Conduct various types of manual testing of Web-projects.
· Analysis of test results and reporting on the results.
· Finding, detecting, documenting and controlling the correction of bugs.
· Launching test cases as part of web testing (acceptance, functional, integration, regression, compatibility testing).
· Interaction with development and automation teams;
· Test planning and test design (requirements analysis, preparation of testing plans and testing cases), updating testing cases.
· Preparation and update of testing documentation: testing plans, testing cases and checklists.
· Monitoring product analytics, compiling analytical Dashboards.
· Experience in manual testing - 5 years.
· Experience in Web testing (front/back).
· Strong knowledge of how the WEB works, and what is: HTTP(S), JSON, XML, RESTful services.
· Understanding of the basics of object-oriented programming.
· Familiarity of the specifications of working and testing the Web on platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and various mainstream browsers.
· Understanding of testing methodologies and experience using one or more tools:
· Tools - Fiddler, JMeter, Allure, Network Emulator tools, Burp Suite, Postman;
· Test Management - Azure DevOps (TestPlans), HP ALM, TestRail, TestLink;
· Bug Management - Azure DevOps, HP ALM, JIRA.
· Code/Version management - Azure DevOps (Repos), TFS, SVN, GIT.
· Proficiency in English at the Intermediate level or higher
It's a big plus if you also:
· Have experience in development of automated tests;
· Worked within Scrum/Agile projects;
· Have knowledge and experience in security testing of Web projects;
· Have knowledge of HTML and CSS;
· Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
· Meaningful supplemental health insurance (medical, dental & vision plans)
· Meal allowance
· Additional budget for conferences you are interested in
· Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
· Time off from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day so we can all enjoy the holidays
· A unique culture of transparency, true teamwork and fun
· Summer Fridays: 4 Fridays off throughout the Summer to have more fun in the sun