One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- are looking forward to take part in our mission by securing the stable environment for our running digital platforms with a special focus on postgreSQL databases
- offer at least 2 years of experience in database administration, ideally postgreSQL, but as well RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, ...)
- use explain analyze select mysurname from properties where unit=‘me’ to introduce you
- automation via Ansible and Git are the tools of your choice to ensure, that you do not need to do things twice
- have experience in operating heterogeneous server farms
- as a true Linuxer are well aware of the superiority of your preferred operating system - however, if necessary you are able to fundamentally administrate a Windows system
Our team is ready and waiting with ...
- meaningful and challenging tasks every day: together with your colleagues you are responsible for operating, maintaining and extending our highly available, heterogeneous platform
- ownership of the conception, technical design, as well as installation, configuration and clustering of our postgreSQL database systems
- a role of consultant for your colleagues in software development, where you shape our database architecture
- automation of various tasks using Ansible and ownership of the whole stack from software up to server hardware, if you want
- encouragement to curating knowledge about our systems, this is how you enable the support team to cover your back while you tackle your next challenge