One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
VetsEZ is seeking a Test Engineer to be a part of a remote team. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for devising and executing an effective test strategy with focus on automation. You will be partnering with various functions in understanding technical and business needs, helping devise suitable test frameworks and creating scalable test solutions through automation.
The candidate must reside within the continental US
- Coordinate and execute test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts.
- Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
- Create test reports and test data.
- Test IT hardware, software, systems and networks.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Develop test plans and test procedures.
- Work closely with the scrum master, project manager, and stakeholders to understand product specifics and to create corresponding test strategies.
- Evaluate existing test artifacts and design test cases/scripts for new releases with minimal supervision.
- Assist in creating project resource estimates and defining metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention and test coverage.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is required
- At least 3 years of testing experience is required (including automated tester experience using tools such as SOAP UI and Groovy scripting experience).
- Experience with ReadyAPI, SoapUI, LoadUI, Jira, Xray and comfortability navigating servers using UNIX/LINUX commands.
- Experience with testing middleware Java, Node.JS, and AWS Native Cloud products.
- Experience with performance testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Experience with automating tests for CI/CD pipeline and experience with AWS Lambda and Canary.
- Experience with Agile methodology/processes and Scrum approach.
- Experience with VA/DoD Systems
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- Experience supporting federal organizations
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.