Location: Work from Anywhere
Who we are:
MindsDB enables you to make predictions from tables inside your database, then visualize them in your Analytics Platform, all using standard SQL. MindsDB was founded in 2017 by Adam Carrigan (COO) and Jorge Torres (CEO) and is backed with over $5.2M in seed funding from YCombinator, OpenOcean, the venture fund launched by the creators of MySQL and MariaDB, and the University of California Berkeley SkyDeck fund. MindsDB is also a graduate of YCombinators recent Winter 2020 batch and was recently recognized as one of America’s most promising AI companies by Forbes.
Would you like to play a meaningful role in the democratisation of Machine Learning as part of a scaling, venture-backed start-up?
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to assist the Co-Founders on a daily basis.
Our Co-Founders are based in the UK & USA however this role is fully remote.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage ad-hoc projects.
- Assist the operations team to plan and manage team-building events and training courses.
- Prepare meeting agendas, take minutes during meetings and extract action items and assign them to teams/people in Asana.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Data entry
- Process one-off payments
- Email inbox management
- Proofreading documents and articles
- Web Research
- Manage mail (remotely)
- Other admin and ad-hoc tasks
You Will Have:
- 3+ years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role. Ideally for a startup founder or C-Suite executive.
- English fluency (both written and spoken)
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Google Workspace/Google Docs/Google calendar experience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, Asana
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a tech startup environment
- EA experience in a fully remote organisation
- Knowledge of ML/AI
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully remote team with flexible working hours
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited PTO & Public Holidays
- New Hire Stipend (Remote Workstation)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (US)
- Learning & Development budget
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- International in-person company retreats
- Wellbeing/mental health leave