One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Virtual Office, Other
Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
This position provides administrative support to an executive leader and may also support other leadership team members. Success involves a high level of interaction and required effective communications with senior leaders and team members at all levels of the organization. May also include communications with surgeons and distributors. A significant portion of the job involves planning, coordinating and making domestic and international travel arrangements that are frequently subject to last minute changes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to executive leader and calendar management and travel and expense report support for several senior staff members. Prepare correspondence and presentation materials for internal and external audiences.
- Organize and coordinate in-house and off-site meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences.
- Prioritize and handle all incoming email, mail, faxes and telephone calls, scheduling of appointments and maintaining Outlook calendar.
- Plan and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel arrangements.
- May lead small process improvement projects, to enable more efficiency.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed, with occasional domestic travel.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently without supervision, handle stressful situations, use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions.
- Anticipate the needs of the VP and follow through as needed. At times will be asked to attend meetings alongside the VP to take notes and manage meeting agendas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position will often be in a position to represent the senior staff. Must be approachable and friendly with a “can-do” attitude.
- High level of accountability to get tasks and projects done accurately and on time.
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgment and cultural sensitivity. Often expected to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships – both internal and external – at all levels.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook/Mail/Calendar, and the ability to learn new software applications.
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative or related roles, or a combination of education and experience.
- Prior administrative experience supporting senior level executives is preferred.
- Advance MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook/Mail/Calendar)
- SharePoint experience preferred.
- MS Teams experience preferred.
Up to 5%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
Compensation Range: $27-36 per hour