One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
The Ignium Story
Globally there are 65 million SMEs and small and micro companies who do not have access to equity and other forms of growth funding. This limits their growth and access to bank lending. The majority of SMEs are small and lack growth trajectory to be attractive for Venture Capital and Private Equity investors. Crowdfunding is too expensive, slow, and smaller investments are unattractive to most institutional investors.
This means that 90% of companies who create 90% of global jobs and GDP are severely restricted. Resolving their funding problems will unlock never before seen entrepreneurship ambition and increase the wealth of hundreds of millions of people around the world. This is why we exist.
Our SME partners integrate our decentralised blockchain infrastructure into their websites and social media and then raise funds from their community by selling NFTs via their websites and social media. Once NFTs are sold, Ignium also enables a secondary market for NFTs. This enables the company to continuously engage with its community and earn revenues from the secondary market fees.
Companies who have sold NFTs to their communities via our platform form a network for the purpose of leveraging on each other’s experience, knowledge and communities.
The main goal of Head of Growth (HoG) is, as the name says, to ensure the company grows in a lean manner. While HoG is not solely responsible for the growth (there are other constituents as well - Marketing, Sales, Product, Operations etc), it is for the HoG to set hypotheses and find engines for growth. Success will in general be seen in the form of growth of revenue and new customers.
It will involve discovering and validating what and where the right SME customers are, discovering how we can identify and contact those prospects via publicly available data, and discovering effective ways of communicating with potential customers for the purpose of client acquisition.
Our Head of Growth needs to be hands-on, master various discovery techniques and possess strong entrepreneurial thinking. At this stage of the company it’s a lot of hustling.
It will be important to set hypotheses, test, analyse, and optimise, and try different things.
This person will work closely with the CEO, Marketing, Operations, Product and other relevant areas which are needed to discover and execute the growth strategy set by this person.
- Own the growth strategy and execution tactics of Ignium
- Be instrumental in new market entry, referring to geography, new sectors, and differing verticals (from micro and small to midsize companies)
- Document and track networks, business acquisition techniques, and automate where appropriate and possible
- Guide the business on market feedback, trends, and product usage
- Over time build your own team of growth experts
- Aligned and committed to the core principles of Ignium
- You’ve been hands-on in growth discovery of cross border products and have success in finding engines for growth
- Like to experiment with data driven approaches
- Ideally led growth, and a growth team, in early stage network product companies as Growth Lead or Head of Growth
- You know lean growth hacking discovery methods
What we Offer
- A mission-driven, professional, and entrepreneurial team
- Diverse team of different backgrounds, nationalities, and personalities
- The chance to work with a cutting edge web3 product and business model
- Possibility to participate in shaping an early stage company and creating a new market
- Flexible, remote/hybrid working arrangement
- A competitive salary with performance based elements
- Equity remuneration relevant for an early stage company