One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Quality Assurance Specialist – Benefits
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ-2023-67
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring quality across the employee services department for both internal and external customers.
- Provides professional and timely service to internal and external customers in a call center environment
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and in-person
- Ability to perform quality reviews of team tickets and call recordings and provide objective, consistent and documented feedback
- Prepare and participate in ongoing calibration sessions with customers
- Resolve Quality issues and escalations from internal and external customers
- Support all organization and departmental initiatives around quality and improving the customer experience
- Participate in ongoing training relative to the functional area and tools
- Form strong partnerships within the department and organization
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
- Analytical skills; strong research and follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make decisions utilizing sound judgment
- Must value and promote team spirit, have outstanding interpersonal skill set; exhibit professionalism within the workplace; maintain punctuality and adherence to set schedule; have solid research and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to cope in fast-paced, demanding environment and manage sensitive, confidential issues
- Maintain punctuality and adherence to set schedule with extra hours as needed
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- High School degree required
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of COBRA; knowledge of federal regulations
- Proficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc…)
- Prior Service Center QA Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.