One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Location: Denver, CO or Remote
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for iniduals. SonderMind’s inidualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you’ll make an impact
The Credentialing Associate is responsible for managing the credentialing activities for providers that join our network, and ensuring that providers submit proper documentation and adhere to our outlined processes and deadlines. You will be focused on shortening the amount of time it takes to get providers credentialed with SonderMind and our contracted payor partners.
Success looks like
- Within one week, fully understand each step of the credentialing process.
- Within one month, reach a level of efficiency across your duties, including serving as the point of contact for onboarding providers.
- Within two months, ramp up to the prescribed service level agreements while maintaining accuracy
- Within three months, generate and implement at least one process improvement across all Credentialing activities.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the Credentialing point of contact for providers as they move through the onboarding process. This communication will take place via text, email, and sometimes video conferencing.
- Continuous outreach and follow-ups to providers to ensure they complete their application (judged by completion of CAQH)
- Proactively obtain the necessary documents, updates and actions from providers during the onboarding process
- Reduce the time it takes to get a signed provider to a maximally credentialed’ provider
- Be able to quickly manage multiple priorities within established deadlines and metrics
What you’ll bring with you
- Previous experience and knowledge of credentialing activities
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize workflow effectively to meet deadlines and metrics
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable corresponding live with clinicians
- Experience using CAQH
- Experience with a CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working as a liaison between customers and partners
- Experience working with healthcare insurance companies in some capacity
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $21.64/ hour. Actual compensation is based commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage effective on your first day with plans to meet your needs including HSA and FSA options.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Generous PTO increasing based on years of service, company paid holidays
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected – not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K
- Pet insurance through ASPCA
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a erse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.