One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote, United States
Alexandria, United States Atlanta, GA Charlotte, NC Dallas, TX
Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) unifies the entire benefits industry on a single technology platform to protect consumers for life. Our powerful cloud-based software, data-driven insights and thoughtfully designed services enable employers, insurance brokers, and health plansto simplify the complexity of benefits administration experience. Our mission is simple: to improve lives with benefits. With fresh thinking and a view towards what’s next, we’re committed to evolving our platform to deliver a world-class consumer benefits experience. The marketing team at Benefitfocus is a fundamental part of our future success and growth strategy.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for clearly articulating the value of our products, solutions, and services targeted to the Health Insurance industry. Benefitfocus works with over 40 of the country’s largest health plan organizations to collaborate and deliver a connected platform experience for brokers, employer groups and inidual members. The successful candidate will collaborate with Product Management to define our solutions and capabilities and will be charged with bringing new solutions to market. You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. You are responsible for driving revenue growth for your product in accordance with business unit objectives and corporate goals. You will be the champion for new product innovations.
This is FT, 100% remote inidual contributor role. Target start date is mid to late June 2023.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Product Positioning – develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging frameworks that differentiate your solutions in the market and resonates with buying audiences
- Sales Enablement – transfer product knowledge and insight to enable the sales team, accelerate sales cycles and drive growth; create key assets such as pitch decks, demo scripts, solution handbooks, collateral, web content and other solution content
- Commercialization – bring new products and releases to market through managing the cross-functional implementation of a comprehensive launch plan
- Market Intelligence – Conduct market and customer research to gather insights into target personas, customer/buyer needs, and market dynamics to inform stakeholders and influence product roadmap
- Competitor Intelligence – Gather and analyze competitive data to inform offering strategy, market positioning and go-to-market approach
- Pricing – Partner with Product, Finance and Sales to define a competitive value-based pricing approach and comprehensive solution package
- Serve as the market-facing SME/thought leader and interface with industry analysts and influencers
- Work closely with the head of the Health Plan business unit to help them exceed their objectives and annual goals
- Occasional travel required for trade shows, to corporate headquarters for strategy sessions, and annual sales summit
- You’re results driven, hyper-analytical and creative in your thinking; you have an ability to distill complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways, and communicate them verbally and through strong written communication
- You possess superior leadership qualities, with a track-record of coaching cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes oriented person who can juggle multiple work streams, loves to problem-solve and can efficiently drive a collaborative process
- You thrive on challenge and take pride in being an excellent teammate
- Additional duties, as required.
- 7+ years Product Marketing experience in the technology sector (SaaS preferred)
- Experience in the health insurance industry and working with Health Plans is strongly preferred
- Experience in HR/benefits is a plus
- Very strong written communication/story telling skills
- Proven experience spearheading cross-functional projects
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior executives
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA in Marketing is a plus
Benefitfocus is committed toproviding a erse and inclusive workplace in whichequality, representation and respect create a culture of belonging. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage ersity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.