One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Compliance Team Assistant
Hours Per Week:
Coordinates the day-to-day activities for office support and management, scheduling and staffing, and data management. Collaborates with leaders to address questions and resolve issues.
Key Position Details:
32 Hours a week-64 Hours in a pay period
4 Days/flexible day off
- Obtains information for insurance authorization
- Faxes information to companies as requested
- Follows up to obtain authorization responses
- Reports results to Care Manager and puts in computer
- Advises clinicians of need for Auth action/completion
- Ensures clinical is completed so data can be processed in a timely manner
- Tracks date status so Recert clinical are sent timely to MD as necessary.
- Runs and prepares quarterly insurance reports as directed.
- Maintains other reports as needed for the team
- Assists Supervisor in projects as needed
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate’s or Vocational degree preferred or
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years healthcare/home care and/or hospice experience preferred and
- 0 to 2 years Strong customer service, office and computer skills preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Upon Hire preferred
- Analytical Thinking: Practices investigative techniques to determine the best approach.
- Business Impact: Role has impact on the department.
- Collaboration: Develops partnerships with internal team members.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate well in straight-forward situations.
- Problem Solving: Uses common sense to solve routine issues.
Physical DemandsSedentary: Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently