One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Remote Corporate Paralegal for Chicago Law Firm
Job ID: L01300-AXO_1673371242
Beacon Hill Legal is seeking a REMOTE Corporate Paralegal to join a midsize Chicago law firm that is recognized nationally! This is a full time, permanent position, 35 hour work week, REMOTE and/or HYBRID schedule (in office 1 day a week if located in Chicago), full benefits, and competitive compensation (up to $110K-120K+)!
Skills required and Job Duties include the following:
- At minimum 5+ years of Corporate Law experience
- Prepare drafts of bond resolutions and ordinances and coordinate financing schedules with clients
- Draft initial forms of indentures of trust, loan agreements, bond purchase agreements, bonds, IRS Forms, official statements, UCC financing statements, and related closing certificates and papers
- Assist with closings of public finance transactions and preparation of closing binders
- Research Blue Sky issues and prepare required filings
- Handle corporate and securities filings, including but not limited to Form D filings
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted*
The firm is actively interviewing candidates, APPLY TODAY!