About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Drive superb user experience throughout ML life cycle via Clarifai portal and APIs. Work closely with research, engineering and UX design from design, development, implementation to post-launch monitoring of KPIs and issues.
- Develop and champion sales enablement and GTM strategy/process to drive revenue breakthroughs.
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape and strengthen our product positioning via customer need and our differentiated offering.
- Provide detailed guidance to UX designers and oversee the executions.
- Simplify and evolve pricing structure and provide training/toolkits for sales
- 4-5 years in product or program management, data science, research and/or engineering
- Software engineering and agile development of data-intensive applications
- Basic understanding of machine learning
- UI/UX design and wireframes
- Bachelor's preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent.
Good to Have
- Masters degree preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent. Previous experience in engineering/research.
- Proficient in coding (SQL, Python) and data analytic skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer vision and NLP
- Work experience in a fast pace company (startups preferred)