One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Call Center Representative
Job Number: 204471
Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
If you enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, you might be a fit for Progressive’s call center team. Taking inbound calls, you’ll support and build trust with our customers by servicing their unique needs while also offering additional products. Successful candidates can multitask, have customer service experience, and can navigate through multiple computer systems. We’ll provide paid training along with continued coaching, so you’ll feel confident serving our customers. This is a remote position.
- Customer Service Representative- support customer inquiries and insurance policy needs by answering questions regarding coverage, rates, billing issues, and general policy reviews while offering additional products
- Inbound Sales Representative- share expertise of our Progressive products and services to our customers to ensure appropriate insurance coverage through benefits selling (no cold calling!)
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher
- Instead of the above, two years of relevant work experience
- Sales only: Property & Casualty license; if you’re not already licensed, you’ll have an opportunity to gain it during training (and must remain compliant with licensing requirements as an employee)
Bilingual positions are also available; must be fluent in Spanish (speak and read)
Schedule: Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours after completion of training
Work from home office requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 10mbps down and 1mbps up
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
- $19.50 or $21.00 per hour depending on the role you are selected for
- Gainshare bonus up to 8%-16% (depending on position) of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Performance-based rewards
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness& mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Job: Contact Center
Primary Location: United States-Texas
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes