One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Location: Work From Anywhere
$35,000 – $55,000 per year
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We’re looking for a Video Producer to help our Customer Education team create top-notch, relevant, and engaging educational content to help our customers grow their businesses.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- You won’t be boredYou will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and the chance to collaborate with a dynamic and talented team, and the freedom to bring your own creativity and ideas to the table.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasksThis team loves to experiment and try out new approaches, even if they haven’t been fully tested yet. If something inspires our users to learn, we’re willing to give it a shot.
- You will take ownershipWe don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You will have experts at handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every dayAt MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stabilityYou can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
What you’ll work with on
- Design and develop educational materials, including interactive tutorials, e-Learning sessions, webinars, quizzes, and assessments, to support the use of MailerLite’s features & services
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of educational content
- Utilize a variety of instructional design models and methodologies to create engaging and interactive learning experiences
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on industry best practices in online education and learning technologies
- Review and revise existing educational materials to maintain currency and relevance
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing, and customer success, to understand the needs of the MailerLite’s customers and align educational content with business objectives
- Analyze data and feedback from learners to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of educational materials
- Communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including learners, subject matter experts, and cross-functional team members
- Manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and eCommerce preferred
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have experience creating and editing videos/screencasts using software such as Final Cut, Davinci, or other video editors
- You can teach complex topics in engaging ways
- You have a customer-first mindset and deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that meets their learning needs
- You’re curious by nature and energised by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business
- You’re an agile and strategic thinker with a talent for identifying customer needs and creating solutions
- You have hands-on experience creating engaging educational content in a variety of formats, especially video
- You are familiar with instructional design principles and practices
- You have professional experience in curriculum or lesson development
- You’re excited to become a thought leader in the industry and pioneer new forms of content
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary: USD 35,000-55,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently