One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Senior Software QA Analyst
About Hims & Hers:
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care from wherever is most convenient for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
How can we be confident that our software works as expected? When bugs happen, how can we limit their impact and address them quickly? In this role as a Senior Software QA Analyst, you will work with engineers, product managers, and designers to help test and ensure a high quality bar across the Hims & Hers mobile apps, websites, and services that enable our 900,000+ members to get access to affordable health care.
- Support teams in finding reproducible bug scenarios to help us more effectively identify and resolve quality issues
- Maintain awareness of the current state of our software and help teams more effectively triage issues
- Be a strong advocate for quality with opinions on how we can measure and improve quality
- Actively participate in retrospectives and help drive continuous improvement in our process and culture
- 5+ years as QA Analyst or Tester on a software team
- Awareness of the landscape of modern testing tools and best practices
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.