One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior Healthcare Project Manager
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
Quad Med is seeking a Sr. Healthcare Project Manager to join our client Implementation Team! The Sr. Implementation Project Manager (Sr. PM) is responsible for all aspects of a clinic implementation of new health centers, including facilitating project planning sessions to establish project scope, a detailed project management plan, task scheduling, and a team collaboration management model & process for each health and wellness center. The Sr. Implementation PM documents the project, communicates across the organization, organizes and schedules/meetings, conduct meetings, monitor progress within work streams and develops workable remediation plans for deviation from plan, and interact with the client during the entire implementation process.
The Sr. Implementation Manager is responsible for all aspects of service line launches or expansions with new clients or within our current book of business. The Sr. PM manages the initiation, planning, monitoring, execution and closure of the project ensuring that the scope, timeline and budgets are adhered to.
Travel required: 30-50% travel (Domestic) driven by Clinic Go-Live Schedule
- Effectively and regularly engages directly with client personnel (from Sr. Management down through all tactical working level staff) on an on-going basis
- Serves as an Implementation Sr. Implementation PM to manage projects that become part of the formal QuadMed clinic or internal project portfolio
- Plans, creates and executes project management work plans and revises these plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Reviews with the respective Operations and Sales leadership leadership (as appropriate) deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- As an integral part of the Implementation Services project management team, manages all day-to-day operational aspects of each client clinic project Go-Live while effectively applying standard methodologies and standard processes
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Actively promote a project management culture and mindset within all internal stakeholders as well as with the QuadMed organization in general
- Acts as a trusted advisor to key client account stakeholders and general company management for project management
- Provide mentoring, coaching and leadership to other newer team members and Interns as assigned as part of their ongoing professional development and advancement, as well as serving as an advisor toward successful management of their assigned projects
- Interacts with the account team which supports clients (operations directors, managers, health center leaders, Sales, etc.) to provide successful on-time, on-budget, on-quality delivery of implementations/projects
- Prepares for, participates in, and sometimes leads client engagement reviews
- Owns and manages quality assurance procedures to minimize our exposure and risk on projects
- Advocates and pro-actively participates in continuous improvement within Implementation Services with the appropriate level of retrospection and introspection
- Manages project budget and analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization, reporting findings weekly and directly to the Manager, Implementation Services and the PM Team Leader
- Enables pro-active decisions and actions to mitigate project scope, schedules and budget overages in a quick and confident manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Medical or related field required; MBA/master’s degree a plus
- Minimum five (5) years of Project Management with at least 1 year in the medical/healthcare or related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PMP Project management certification through the PMI or equivalent in process or already achieved is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A Sr. PM must be able to successfully manage a minimum of 3-4 complex clinic Go-Live’s concurrently with relatively independently with little guidance.
- Strong understanding of project management best practices and keeps current with same
- Demonstrated strong and capable multi-tasker
- Works extremely well in a matrix management environment
- PMP Project management certification (through the PMI) or equivalent certification preferred or in process
- Experience in leading a large, erse team of project management professionals
- Make sound and logical judgments as it pertains to budgets, contracting, negotiating and communicating with clients prior to and during implementations
- Strong team orientation and very collaborative leadership style
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator with mature, effective written and oral communication skills, and a strong engagement and delivery style
- Facilitate discussion and collaborate with teams, with the ability to handle and resolve conflict
- Solid attention to detail orientation
- Demonstrated strong competency as an implementation lead with all of the qualities, skills and experience of a Project Manager but able to handle a larger number of and more complex clinic Go-Live’s
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office desktop suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as MS Project Professional and MS Visio
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Deep, successful experience in client-facing roles
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience of successfully resolving tense customer-conflict
- Proven ability to work successfully with erse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance ersity and inclusion
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values ersity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace