One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Collections Support Specialist (Remote)
Enova is currently accepting candidates for remote positions in the following eligible states: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV, WY.
About the role:
As a Collections Support Specialist, you will work as a vital member across the Small Business Payment Support P&L’s as you facilitate the team’s ability to protect and collect on our portfolios. You will work with the leadership of the Small Business Collection’s teams to ensure daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Additionally, you will work with several departments to execute processes while constantly looking to build efficiencies and best practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review, approve and process payment approvals on a daily and weekly basis
- Manage the daily case queue and assign cases in a timely manner
- Collaborate with teams to create and confirm correctness of settlement and payment in full letters
- Perform all tasks related to filing and terminating UCCs
- Process and enter legal fees, defaults, wires, and write off status into the accurate system
- Maintain accurate and complete record of demand letters, complaints and judgements for each inidual account
- Review and approve modification terms
- Complete other necessary and priority tasks as needed
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 1-3 years of collections experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp computer systems and multiple processes and procedures
- High attention to detail and accuracy in work and document production
- Great grasp of excel, google sheets, google docs, Wiki and other applications
- Communication skills necessary to present to, make recommendations to and meet with Department leadership
- Eye to build efficiencies in processes and identify areas for improvement
Our Enova SMB Team:
To our customers, we have three different brands focused on small business–OnDeck, Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know all brands are really one single team. Team members in Denver, NYC, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Chicago offices work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
About Enova:Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.