One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
This is a remote opportunity!
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
The Customer Service Representatives primary duties are:
- Respond to Customer inquiries and requests for information, and provide status updates, guidance, and information as outlined and defined in approved Desk Reference Guides, policies and procedures.
- Access internal and client systems, interpret screens, update screens and enter contact notes in automated systems.
- Communicate with client staff as required and forward Case and Customer information when necessary, via telephone, facsimile, or e-mail or other electronic transmission for further processing in accordance with the approved Desk Reference Guides.
- Accurately respond to inquiries with a high degree of respect in a professional and courteous manner.
- CSRs shall have at least one (1) year of Customer service experience.
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree or Degree in progress preferred.
- Applicants will be screened for diction, grammar, voice quality and articulation, proficiency with computer and Customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to navigate in up to seven separate systems and up to three systems simultaneously.
- Ability to navigate and update systems in Windows.
- Ability to convey information and direction for multiple programs during a single interaction.
- Previous experience as a customer service representative in a call center.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, empathy, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary