One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
New York, Miami, Remote
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 5000 businesses are spending an average of 3.5% less and closing their books 8 times faster, thanks to Ramp’s finance automation platform that enables billions of dollars of purchases each year.
Founded in 2019, Ramp has seen nearly 10x year-over-year growth which has led to a valuation of $8.1 billion in just over 3 years. Its investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The team is made up of talented leaders from some of the leading financial services and fintech companies—Capital One, Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Visa—as well as high-growth technology companies like Facebook, Spotify, Zendesk, Uber, Dropbox, and Instacart. Recently named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company, Ramp is NYC’s fastest-growing startup and America’s fastest-growing corporate card.
About the Role
Ramp is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to help support our leadership team and their internal teams. We are looking for someone who has a natural passion for people operations and tech, enjoys taking on new projects, and consistently executes at a high level in our energetic, start-up environment.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the executive team to ensure strong communication across the company
- Maintain complex calendars and ever-changing schedules
- Communicate on behalf of the executive while staying confidential and professional at all times
- Proactively organize and prioritize daily workload
- Arrange domestic and international travel planning and coordination
- Ensure all communication is responded to in a timely manner
- Plan internal off-site meetings, lunches, and team retreats
- Assist with general office duties, support and assist with various administrative tasks
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an assistant and proven administrative experience
- Experience in supporting multiple executives
- High proficiency using Google Suite and Slack
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with superb attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth start-ups
- Experience supporting operations, growth & finance teams
- Experience in office management and event planning
- Based out of the NYC area
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role in NYC is $95,000-$110,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- OneMedical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend; Headspace annual membership
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support