One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Area of Interest
This position is remote and does not require regular in-office presence.
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe everyone should be happy, healthy and financially secure, we work hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance, including inidual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
This position provides administrative support for one or more enterprise officers. This position assures efficiency, consistency, and continuity of leadership activities to achieve the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the enterprise.
What you do
- Manages officer schedules and travel arrangements.
- Screens and responds to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls.
- Will be responsible for the organization, coordination, and follow-up of electronic/paper files and records.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Manages expenditures.
- Creates and maintains reports.
- Gathers, compiles, verifies, and analyzes information.
- Composes presentation materials and prepares documents.
What you bring
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years Related Administrative Experience required
- Detail Oriented required
- Microsoft Office Experience (Word and Excel) required
What We Offer
- Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and ersity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and erse workplace, enriched by our inidual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Salary range $50,271 to $75,407 year.