One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Our product team is made up of people with many different backgrounds ranging from client services, sales, marketing and several industries in-between. They have leveraged their strengths from previous disciplines and have one thing in common: they are strong leaders who keep our clients at the center of everything they do to ensure teams deliver high quality products. The current team landscape consists of roles varying from Jr. Product Analyst to Sr. Product Analyst and Product Quality Lead to Associate of Product Delivery. We value growth and forward movement that aligns with an inidual’s strengths and honing in on how they can most effectively impact our projects.
Who You Are
- You have experience managing client projects
- You are known as a strong team leader and have worked with analysts, designers, and developers at all levels
- You pick up on small details that other people miss
- You enjoy working amongst a collaborative and supportive team
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast-growing or Fortune 500 caliber organization
- Experience with comfortability working with multiple projects and initiatives across concurrent projects
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in presenting and regularly communicating complex ideas to internal teams and external clients, both verbally and in writing
- Full-time, 100% remote role. Candidates must be located within the United States (W2) or Canada (T4)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
Job is 100% Remote, please make sure you have a comfortable office set at your desired work location.
You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, flexible with ideas, and are able to set priorities in a changing environment
You communicate with colleagues and clients effectively
You are reliable to your colleagues and are able to give constructive feedback to your team members to help them improve
You are a solutions-oriented expert with a client first mindset and demonstrate excellent service to build trust with clients
You are punctual and responsive, and show up as a polished remote professional (zoom background, distraction-free space, good functioning equipment, adequate lighting)
You know when to take charge and when to follow, you are proactive on client concerns and needs. You display good judgement and are able to make tough decisions. You are also willing to tell hard truths and give constructive feedback
You actively seek opportunities to continuously improve
You approach work with genuine care and are a delight to work with
You thrive in a fast paced environment and can deliver quality work quickly and with grace
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
- We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- 1 Month Paid Time Off For You
- Personal Development Fund
- Tenure-Based Rewards
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech University
- Clevertech Gives Back
- Amazing Culture & Strong Community
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from erse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.