One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Contract Support & Lifecycle Management in Work From Home at Windstream
Employee Type: Contractor
Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Procurement
Experience: 4 to 6 years
This role will focus on support of procurement contract activities from an administrative and strategic standpoint as outlined below. The position requires interaction with internal stakeholders, the sourcing team, the finance team, suppliers and others.
- • Act as the first point of contact for contract actions and general informational requests
- • Timely and accurately route agreements for signature according to approved company processes
- • Collect required information and submit vendor add/change requests to set up suppliers for company use
- • Field ad hoc requests to provide executed agreements to stakeholders
- • Review and update metadata related to contract actions for completeness and accuracy
- • Create and manage reporting related to contract actions and related spend metrics
- • Oversee and update process documents related to the contracting process, working in conjunction with the contracts team
- • Manage data coming from different sources and methodologies into a single consistent format
- • Troubleshoot and solve for the causes of inconsistencies in contract related metadata
- • Other projects as assigned
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate’s primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- • Ability to engage, communicate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects and follow up on projects/tasks in flight
- • Strong command over all contractual terms (legal and commercial) and understanding of relationship between related agreements.
- • Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- • Understanding of relational databases and the ability to effectively work within them
- • Detail oriented, self-motivated to independently manage workload, responsive to team needs, and takes ownership/pride in work product
- • Bachelor’s Degree required
- • Contracting or paralegal experience preferred
- • Contract Lifecycle Management system experience
- • Remote work experience
- • Microsoft Office experience
Minimum Requirements: College degree and 4-6 years professional level experience with 1-3 years supervisory experience for supervisory roles; or 8 years professional level related experience with 1-3 years supervisory experience for supervisory roles; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
- • Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- • 401K Plan
- • Health & Flexible Savings Account
- • Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- • Educational Assistance Plan
- • Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Windstream DEI&B Statement: Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. The erse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and the inclusive, equitable culture we are building fosters belonging and empowers each one of us to create amazing customer experiences.
Our Employee Resource Groups: WinVets – Veteran Employee Resource Group WOW – Women Employee Resource Group WINPRIDE – LGBTQ Employee Resource Group WBPN – Black Professional Resource Group WARG – Ability Resource Group LaFamilia –Hispanic Resource Group
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled iniduals and protected veterans. The erse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.