One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Start Date: Beginning of December
This role will initially be covering maternity leave for a period of 7-8 months, with the possibility of transitioning to a full time role.
Moodle with us!
We're the world's most popular learning platform and we’re on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
Due to some exciting company growth, we need some more support in our small but growing customer support team. This role will initially be mainly embedded within our MoodleCloud team but will also spend periods paired with additional products and services in order to build up a greater breadth and depth of product and company knowledge and experience. As well as working support tickets, this position will also play a key role in improving support processes and documentation and as well as engaging in occasional project work to improve the customer experience.
Find out about your new workplace...
Moodle builds and maintains an open source learning management system, with over 100,000 registered sites and 300 million users worldwide. We’re growing rapidly, with the recent introduction of exciting new products to help us become an even bigger contributor to the world of education technology.
We’ve built a passionate team of hard-working and driven people from all over the world, united by a shared belief in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference to our world. We respect our colleagues and value an open and innovative workplace, filled with integrity and of course a strong focus on education (yes, these are our company values!).
Find out more about us on our website.
What your new job can look like…
With the pace of Moodle, no two days will ever be the same! But most days will involve a mix of:
Assisting MoodleCloud customers with tier 1 and eventually tier 2 product questions and account management
Escalating tier 3 support requests to the engineering team
Assisting prospects trying out MoodleCloud with plan, pricing and product information
Assisting other Moodle products and services with tier 1 support as part of your development
Maintaining and improving support processes and documentation used by team members and users
Working closely with other MoodleCloud team members (Support, Engineering and Product)
Engaging in some project work and Voice of Customer initiatives to help improve Moodle´s support processes, systems and documentation
We'd love to meet you…
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Experience in a ticket-based Customer Support role
- Experience with software ticketing and CRM tools
- Experience writing and maintaining internal process documentation
- Experience writing and maintaining customer-facing process documentation
- Flexibility to occasionally work within erse timezones
- C2 Advanced written and spoken level of English & Spanish
- (desirable) Experience with Moodle products or services
- (desirable) Experience in a working from home role
- (desirable) Experience supporting a web-based software product
- (desirable) Experience using customer billing and invoicing software
** This role can be based anywhere in Argentina or Chile.
What's in it for you?
We’ve already talked about the importance we place on achieving our mission to empower educators to improve our world, our passion for our values and some of the cool things we are doing as a company.
So what about this?!
- A light-hearted, fun, irreverent and eclectic team of professionals
- A truly flexible working environment where you can work from home anytime
- A learning environment where you have your own learning and development budget
- An opportunity for learning on the job and upskilling
- The knowledge you are helping millions of people reach their goals
- We don’t believe in formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary
Does all this sound good? If yes…
Click on the following link to apply
Add your resume and anything else you'd like to add… in English, please
Moodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Moodle is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Moodle are based on business needs, job requirements and inidual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Moodle will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Moodle encourages applicants of all ages.