One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
<>About Appsilon><> ><>Appsilon is an ambitious and fast-growing software house and consultancy specializing in actions support systems and machine learning with Fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are a unique company inspired by a mission to improve our society and environment. ><> ><>We are a global leader in R and Shiny, which are used by companies of all sizes to build data applications. When companies run into difficult problems or want to initiate large-scale enterprise projects, they come to Appsilon.><> ><>Before you apply, please read our code of conduct.><> ><>We are looking for a UI/UX designer whose design skills will impress our customers and end users of the applications we build. You'll work with software engineers, project managers and our clients. You'll take on complex challenges and bring the company's vision to life by shaping intuitive and enjoyable customer interfaces, making a significant impact on client collaboration and the end result of a project.>< class="h3">Your tasks:>
- Gathering, organizing and translating user requirements into a beautiful and seamless user experience.
- Owning the entire UI/UX phase of the project, while collaborating closely with a Project Leader, and other Team Members to create beautiful and widely adopted apps.
- Close Team collaboration with the Client and Developers using Scrum and/or other agile frameworks.
- Proactively identifying problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies) and communicating these issues early.
- Taking responsibility for team results. Dealing with mistakes and mix-ups.
- Delivering complex and beautifully designed products to clients.
- Have demonstrated ability to build great quality designs.
- Have experience in designing UX and UI of complex Web Applications (1,5+ years of experience).
- Have professional experience with Figma.
- Are able to create UI elements, especially Data Tables.
- Have a portfolio of projects known for high quality (Dashboards, Maps, Graphs).
- Are able to think analytically.
- Can work independently. Pull others at the right time. Require minimal direction/oversight.
- 26 days of paid holidays + an equivalent of public holidays in Poland, est. 11 days in 2022.
- +5% of salary in Professional Development Budget to spend on activities that help you grow.
- 33 days (paid 80%) per year on B2B when on a sick leave.
- Remote work with flexible working hours adjusted to your time zone and family life.
- 4 paid days per year to be used for training/conferences, events, or workshops for your professional development.
- Private health care insurance (in Poland) .
- Life insurance.
- FitProfit or FitSport membership card (in Poland).
- AskHenry – a personal assistant works great in large Polish cities, elsewhere limited to online support.
- Exciting projects from world-known brands and multinational Team.
- Exciting area of data science and dashboards - this is not just a webdesign, but there are also elements of data visualization.
- Appsilon is a world leader in the space of R Shiny dashboards
- Data for Good initiative. Your design skills can positively impact human lives.
- Your work will be published in the world media such as The Guardian or Euronews.
- You will be supported by an Engineering Manager who will introduce you to the company and help you grow.
- More details on https://go.appsilon.com/salary-systemCompany culture designed for remote-first. A lot of benefits supporting work-life integrity.
- Open, caring and kind internal culture.
- Quick call with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring manager (Paweł Przytuła)