Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top VCs such as ConsenSys.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for lead generation and sales/partnerships for Transak’s services and products. Transak works with top partners across the crypto industry such as Metamask, Aave, Decentraland. We are always looking for new wallets, (d)Apps, exchanges, NFT marketplaces, crypto, and traditional businesses to spread crypto adoption together, with great UX.
In this role, you will support the Growth Team and will be responsible for finding these opportunities, qualifying, and acquiring B2B partners. We’re looking for an ambitious professional, with the relevant experience and skills, to help Transak penetrate the market by offering our cross-border payment products and services.
It is an exciting opportunity to take Crypto adoption to the next level.
Some of the things you will be doing in this role:
- Actively generate viable leads in the crypto industry for prospective partners that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs.
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate and qualify viable partners across the region.
- Help ensure the client portfolio grows while being diversified, stable and profitable.
- Develop competitive analysis to identify crypto market trends, customer needs, and pricing/rate structure across the industry.
- Liaise with Product, Legal and Engineering to make sure partners are satisfied and feedbacks are being implemented in our product
- Build relationships with the prospective new client’s key decision-makers, set up initial meetings, and serve as the primary first point of contact via several channels
- Regularly update the sales pipeline (CRM) with client engagement status.
- Create reports to present sales data/trends to the management
- Assist with implementing sales/partnerships strategies and go-to-market plans, including specific marketing campaigns and marketing penetration strategies.
- Work with the broader Growth team on new revenue lines, pricing, and monetization.
- Crypto/DeFi knowledge and expertise, vision and passion for the industry
- 2/3 years of experience in a relevant role (crypto, FinTech, financial services).
- Ability to understand and help promote our customer-centric vision.
- A quantitative individual with a love for numbers and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), public speaking, negotiation, and listening skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills and experience in using CRM software are a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- Remote-first working
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Opportunities for growth for all our employees
Transak is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Transak does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.