One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior/Lead Growth Data Analyst
at Hatch (View all jobs)
Hatch designs products to guide you as you find your way to rest. We’ve helped over 3 million sleepers, from ages 0 to 99, make space for rest in their busy lives. We’re building seamless ways to help people wind down, rest deeply and rise rested, because at the end of the day, sleep is the kindest form of self-care.
We are looking for our first Growth Analyst to help drive a data-first culture and support our Growth team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will deeply understand the ecomm and product experiences and how they relate to our company objectives. You’ll synthesize and communicate growth insights, and empower others to work effectively with data so that we can achieve our mission of helping everyone sleep better. You will deep e into our Hatch Sleep Membership and identify opportunities to continue growing the program. You will support the expansion of AB testing across the organization and lead the analysis and recommendations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and have an immediate impact on the customer experience and business.
This person must be based in the United States or Canada. Hatch is based out of California, so this role would be asked to be available during PST/PDT hours
What You’ll Do
Within 3 Months:
- Build a solid understanding of our ecomm experience, product experience and current data streams.
- Complete an audit of our current web and mobile subscription analytics and identify discrepancies, redundancies, and oversights in our taxonomy.
- Drive the monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on growth metrics and split-test results, making recommendations based on sound analytics, experimentation, and test findings.
- Look for areas of growth, and start to think about how we can use data better to get to where we want to go as a company, revamping company wide dashboards reporting on subscription growth
Within 6 Months:
- Drive the monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on growth metrics and split-test results, making recommendations based on analytics, experimentation, and test findings.
- Revamp dashboards and reports that will empower the Growth team and guarantee everyone — from the C-suite down — is informed about how Hatch products are performing and growing.
- Mentor and support the skill growth of the analytics team
- Perform ad hoc deep-es to analyze problems and opportunities, identify the hypothesis, and design and execute experiments to meaningfully improve customer experience and meet business goals.
- Explore, develop, and present insights that inform roadmap and strategy.
After 1 Year:
- In close partnership with Growth + Product, continue to identify metrics and levers to help drive Hatch’s business strategy.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision-making.
- Establish protocols and best practices for experimentation and data collection.
- Actively contribute to infusing a data-first culture within the organization.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of experience in analytics at a consumer technology, healthcare company or consulting firm.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusions.
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis, algorithms, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills: You analyze, tell the story (what happened and why), and recommend what should be done based on these insights
- Self-starting attitude: You drive projects from start to finish with minimal guidance and a focus on improving the customer experience.
- A passion for collaboration: You work effectively with teammates and win trust quickly.
- Experience working for a hardware, digital wellness, or sleep-focused brand.
- Experience working with growth teams and ab testing
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 97% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs: a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth.
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment
We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- 12 free therapy sessions on Samata Health’s platform
- Financial Support for Family Planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on our products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.