One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
- GE Healthcare Healthcare
- USA & Canada Category
- Relocation Assistance:No
- Remote, United States Of America
Create the future of healthcare.Join our mission to create a world where healthcare has no limits. We’re not just evolving today’s technologies, we’re pushing the boundaries of what care means. Together, we’re building a community of erse perspectives, giving ideas space and energy to grow and succeed. Every day, we confront the biggest challenges in healthcare and deliver solutions to make it more personal, human, and connected. Tomorrow is always in the hands of those with a passion and drive to make the world better. Here, our future is limitless.
Job Description Summary
Leads, coordinates and/or manages execution of marketing plans, identifies and executes opportunities for growth and share gain, and contributes to the development of a product/portfolio strategy including product positioning. Optimizes commercial execution though development of marketing and launch plans and aligning market insights with technology trends. Operates with some autonomy but are typically subject to standard sales practices and procedures. The role is subject to regular review of sales results. Some judgment may be required but this is typically with guidance. May be responsible for medium-sized sales territories.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
We are in search of a results-driven Paid Search Campaign Manager to oversee our paid search campaigns across the US and Canada. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving successful campaigns, possess a deep understanding of pay-per-click (PPC) practices, and be adept at optimizing budgets for maximum ROI.
- Audit and analysis of current agency-led paid search program. Paid Strategy & Execution: Design, develop, and deploy paid search campaigns across the US and Canada.
- Oversee keyword research, bid management, ad copywriting, and A/B testing to optimize campaign performance.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor and analyze campaign performance using tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing Ads.
- Provide regular insights and recommendations based on campaign results.
- Budget Management: Allocate and manage campaign budgets to ensure maximum ROI.
- Continuously monitor bid adjustments and optimize spend across different channels and keywords.
- Collaboration & Reporting: Collaborate with marketing, design, and content teams to ensure alignment in strategy and messaging.
- Generate and present regular reports on campaign performance, insights, and recommendations.
- Keep abreast of the latest PPC trends, tools, and best practices.
- Attend webinars, courses, or conferences as necessary to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in paid search campaign management, specifically in the US and Canadian markets.
- Proficiency in tools like Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
For U.S. based positions only, the pay range for this position is 84,000.00 – 105,000.00 – 126,000.00 USD Annual. It is not typical for an inidual to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. The specific compensation offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including skills, qualifications, experience and location. In addition, this position may also be eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). GE HealthCare offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
While GE Healthcare does not currently require U.S. employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, some GE Healthcare customers have vaccination mandates that may apply to certain GE Healthcare employees.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No