One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Over the last ten years, SaaS has changed the way we work — for the better. Slack instead of email. Miro instead of sticky notes. Airtable instead of Excel. SaaS is helping tech companies move so much faster, but it’s also introducing a new surface area of risk they’ve never seen before. The risk of leaking sensitive data. As a result, companies are faced with answering the difficult question of how to manage compounding security risks as they grow without introducing more red tape that slows their team members down.
At Metomic, we help tech companies save time & reduce costs by minimising their sensitive data footprint in cloud applications like Slack, Google Drive and Zendesk.
Our technology includes native integrations with dozens of cloud apps, AI to detect thousands of sensitive data types, and advanced functionality to manipulate data at scale (redaction, retention, access controls, etc). All from one place. This liberates tech companies to make full use of their favourite SaaS apps as they grow, whilst Metomic takes care of all the security risks behind the scenes.
After launching our product in April 2021, we now count some of the world’s most innovative companies as customers, such as Zego, Clearcover, Omnipresent, Travelperk and Jumio. Our revenue is growing quickly and we’re backed by some great investors like Connect (investors in CityMapper, Typeform, Marvel), LocalGlobe (Improbable, Figma, Zego) and RFC (Hopin, Clubhouse, On Deck, etc).< class="h3">
Over the past year, our sales team (now 8 strong!) have taken our product to market and have been iterating our value proposition. We count some of the world’s most innovative companies as customers, such as Jumio, Zego, Clearcover, Omnipresent and TravelPerk. We’re entering a really exciting period in our growth journey and are looking to welcome two Senior Account Executives to the team to be part of this.
You will be responsible for building relationships with executives and decision-makers (usually CTOs, CIOs and CISOs), gaining a strong understanding of their business needs and priorities, and owning the sales delivery cycle from qualified lead through to onboarding transition with our Customer Success team.
We’ve set ambitious targets as a business and you will have ownership of a personal target each quarter. We’ve invested, and continue to invest, in the best tools on the market for our sales team so you can focus on what matters most.
We take learning and career development seriously and want Metomic to be an environment where you can grow and develop your skills down whatever path you’re most interested in. Some of our sales team have moved into more specialised roles, been promoted to new roles, or taken on people leadership responsibilities. We also have sales learning forums and ‘Revenue Hour’ where we come together as a team to move things forward and invest time in our own upskilling.
What you'll be doing
- Own and deliver on a revenue target - You will be accountable for running the full sales process from initial outbound activity through to onboarding transition to the Customer Success team. You will be expected to prioritise the right opportunities and create urgency from start to finish. This will include:
- Generating new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, referrals and networking (this is a ground-up role with.
- Qualifying opportunities, building demand and carrying out deep discovery of the client’s needs.
- Helping prospects evaluate the Metomic platform effectively and building business cases for ROI (through demos and running POCs)
- Negotiating and closing deals to meet quarterly revenue targets
- Contribute to our GTM strategy - You’ll work closely with our SDRs to tailor messaging, approach and cadence, and with the wider Sales, Marketing and Leadership team on strategies for growing our presence across the market.
- Contribute to our learning culture of the sales team - We are big on feedback and learning opportunities, so we’ll look to you to support other members of the sales team as we grow.
- Develop product expertise - You will build your understanding of our product and industry to position yourself as a trusted advisor and expert to our prospects and be responsible for feeding back valuable product and market insights into our product and engineering teams.
- Proven sales professional with 5+ years experience in a B2B SaaS environment - You’ll be proven at leading sales cycles with autonomy and demonstrate a track record of over-achievement in sales, across both mid-market and enterprise and with technical solutions.
- Natural new business hunter who can build an outbound sales strategy, prioritise accounts and prospects to target, experiment with messaging and confidently book meetings.
- Passionate self-starter who can learn and execute independently
- A strong listener who is inquisitive and curious - you’ll be building relationships, asking probing questions, actively listening to pain points and understanding how prospective customers might benefit from Metomic.
- Very strong written and presentation skills - you’ll be the face and words of Metomic, so you’ll take time to sharpen messaging, pay close attention to details and communicate with impact.
- Values- and relationship-driven - We’re a small, friendly and tight-knit team and we value kindness and empathy. You’ll own an inidual target but also contribute to our sales team culture and team growth.
We know your time is important and want to make sure our recruitment process provides both of us a really authentic and meaningful insight into what it would be like working together, so we’re planning on the following stages:
- Intro Call (30 mins) This will focus on your motivations and interests, your journey to date and some of the experiences you’ve had, along with a chance to share more about Metomic and the Sales Team
- Skills Interview (1 hour) This will focus on your sales experience, decision-making and discuss our sales approach in more detail
- Practical Interview (1 hour). This will involve a practical activity focused on written communication and presentation skills.
- Interview with Rich Vibert, CEO (30 mins) - This will be an opportunity to speak with Rich, our CEO and Co-Founder, to learn more about our journey and strategy.
- Our range is £70-90k base + Double OTE.
- Our success is your success, so you’ll receive equity (under our tax-efficient EMI options scheme) as part of our annual grant process.
- 🏡 Remote Working - We’re remote-friendly and also have a co-working space for those who prefer that.
- 🏥 Private Health Insurance - Enrolled from Day 1 through Vitality, for when life happens.
- 🏝 Holiday Leave - 25 days holiday leave, excluding bank holidays.
- 🎉 Holiday Break - At the end of each year we close for 2 weeks to allow for a meaningful break for our people. This break is fully paid and in addition to Holiday Leave
- 🎓 Learning Budget - £400 per year to invest in your growth
- 🖥 WFH Budget - £150 per year to contribute to your home office
- ✈️ Friendly & Social Team - We have regular team socials both in-person and online, including an annual team trip away (previous years have been in the South of France and Lisbon).
- 💜 Working Environment - We’re a small, friendly and close-knit team who value kindness, transparency and autonomy to have an impact