One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Administrative Assistant – Remote
Location: United States
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right inidual to fill an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant.
- Prepare correspondence and communication for the department
- Coordinate meetings and travel itineraries
- Prepare presentation materials
- Run reports
- Provide support and perform general administrative duties for the department
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but a high school degree combined with previous administrative experience will be considered
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great phone etiquette
- Deadline management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to type at least 60 WPM
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their familiesgeared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!