One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, you will be a key strategic partner to our Sales Development, Account Executive and Partnership Sales teams. Your responsibilities will range from Forecasting & Pipeline Analysis, Sales Process Design, System Optimisation and Project Management – requiring a mix of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and cross–functional collaboration with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.
To be successful, you will need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business thoroughly, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. First Principles Thinking, Intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action are essential.
Employment Hero celebrates erse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Provide end-to-end financial planning & analytical support for sales leaders in line with our commercial goals & strategies
- Take the lead on the sales targeting & forecasting processes and administering commission plans & incentives
- Extract and manipulate data for analysis and reporting of key metrics and commercial information, including monthly, quarterly & annualised performance reporting, with a focus on variance drivers
- Manage the sales pipeline, and surface opportunities aimed at delivering improved sales performance and supporting strategic decisions
- Partner closely with sales leaders, including participating in sales planning days, meetings & workshops, and advising on key metrics & operational decisions
- Build and operate best practices in pipeline management and sales forecasting
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Experience in sales operations or revenue operations, ideally within a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience working closely with senior sales leaders, prior exposure to high-growth work environments
- A strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles
- Experience using best practice CRM, Analytics and Sales Technologies desirable
- Knowledge of SQL desirable
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self confidence
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!