One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Sales Operations Specialist
SALES – 327- SALES OPERATIONS
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-founded company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors… in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it’s about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
Black Rifle Coffee Company is expanding it’s wholesale business and seeks to hire a Sales Operations Representative to service Wholesale/Dealer/B2B customers. The Sales Operations Representative is responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales and teams of a company. These tools are often collectively referred to as Customer Relationship Management (CRM). As a Sales Operations Representative, your duties will range from executing sales transactions, providing guidance about market trends, to developing resources and tracking long term sales data for BRCC sales channels.
- Track B2B and dealer inventory levels and work with SC to ensure adequate stocking levels
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Report key performance indicators as required
- Assist with account management
- Assist in execution of Wholesale/B2B/Inside Sales Deals
- Serve as a liaison to Customer Service and aid in Dealer and B2B issues as they arise.
- Associates degree in relevant field preferred
- 1+ years Netsuite experience is a MUST
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in sales operations preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience and implementing strategic initiatives for business development
- Proven use of account management software
- Strong conflict resolutions skills
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to build strong working relationships with iniduals of varying personalities
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through and ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, time management, and project management
- US Military or Veteran Plus
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
- 401k with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
- Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
- Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.