One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
- USA – Remote
- Remote – CO
- Remote – AZ
- Full time
The Executive Assistant is the key liaison to Workiva’s Solutions Organization. This role will provide assistance for strategic and operational projects as needed and ensure preparation for meetings and events run smoothly.
The Executive Assistant will provide direct, confidential “right hand / gatekeeper” support and project assistance to one or a number of the Executive Management team. As the right hand and gatekeeper to the executive(s), this role is privy to the most sensitive and confidential aspects of the business line, is the liaison and a primary conduit of confidential and routine communication between the executive(s) and internal and external audiences. This role manages schedule, travel, expenses, oversees all logistical needs for on- and off-site meetings. May assist with coordinating personal and business schedules as required.
- Acts as a gatekeeper (or serves as a first contact) and manages all calendaring, expense reporting and travel coordination for executive management level leaders they support.
- Initiating and compiling requests to support meetings, tasks, departments, etc.
- Coordinating and costing for large-scale events (i.e. sales meeting, department meetings, etc.)
- Running standard reports in various systems
- Supports specific processes or programs for cross functional teams across the company
- Frequently applies thorough knowledge and understanding of how the operations of the department impacts related functional groups, and applies this knowledge in their day-to-day interactions.
- Offers tactical guidance or recommendation to internal and external customers to resolve issues within established guidelines
- Provides coordination and support of complex assignments within a department or groups related to budget
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Business acumen; expert customer service; skill at multi-tasking; high degree of confidentiality and professionalism; ability to prioritize; background in managing single or multiple budgets; basic to advanced analytical skills
- Diplomacy and leadership courage required to regularly liaise with internal executive leadership and external audiences
- 5+ years of experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 20% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
$37.00 – $59.00 Hourly
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and other relevant factors.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a erse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and erse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value ersity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize ersity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please emailWorkiva supports employees in working where they work best – either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.