Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: United States – Please note that the above-referenced position can be performed anywhere in the United States except in the following states: Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Wyoming.
Summary of Position:
The Princeton Review is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively with an ambitious client base. The candidate should be a self-starter with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and be able to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage administrative functions of office (e.g., unload materials and check against packing lists, order office supplies, answer telephone, check voice mail and route messages, make sure classrooms are in order).
- Serve as first contact for Institutional students and parents; take phone calls, speak with walk ins, and answer email inquiries.
- Address student concerns and correspond with students as needed during courses
- Address concerns of Institutional customers and clients and respond as needed/directed
- Perform test scoring and operate test scanner machine with meticulous attention to detail.
- Use company software systems to maintain course operations, monitor course progress, and ensure student success.
- Discuss our courses and products with students and parents to aid in enrollment and admissions process.
- Perform other duties, including scanning, and filing, as assigned.
Education, Background, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year experience in office administration or equivalent
- Strong and courteous written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel is required
- Prior experience with Microsoft Access or other database preferred
- Professional telephone skills and ability to answer multiple line phones
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects, and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Prior customer service is preferred
Pay: $17.00 – $18.50 per hour based on a 30 hour work week