One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: US National
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe, improving the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. Our purpose is clear: Together, we’re building a better life for those who build our world.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our finance team. In this position, you will be responsible for the effective and accurate financial accounts receivable functions of cash application, customer correspondence and statement requests.
What You’ll Do:
- Cash application of all incoming funds including credit card, checks, wires and ACH, including identifying and resolving deposit and incoming payment discrepancies for multiple subsidiaries
- Manage accounts receivable inbox along with distribution and sorting of Finance mail
- Alert management of customer issues and provide customer credit recommendations
- Support the Finance team with month end close responsibilities, including the timely recording of all cash receipts, billing intercompany invoices, and support with bad debt allowance analysis
- Complete customer payment portal and compliance requests following department guidelines and policies
- Accounts Receivable experience in Netsuite or similar ERP
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving/resolution skills, ability to prioritize work in consideration of deadlines
- Experience in process creation and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field is a plus, but not required
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial collaborative culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources).
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of ersity, inclusion, and appreciation of inidual lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like LinkedIn Learning, conferences, and certification programs.
- Flexible remote options – stay home or come in!
- Help with relocation, if desired.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.5 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Base pay offered will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations. Base pay is one part of Bluebeam’s Total Rewards program, which seeks to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable commission plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a bonus under the terms of an applicable bonus plan. Additionally, Bluebeam provides best in class benefits, with 100% employee covered health and welfare benefits and paid time off. Bluebeam is a growing company with many opportunities. If this role and/or pay range is not an exact fit, we still encourage you to apply.
Hourly Pay Range: $26.59 – $31.83