One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Sr. Talent Acquisition SpecialistEmployees can work remotelyFull-timeLegal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Company DescriptionGO WITH A VALUE-DRIVEN ORGANIZATION WHOSE PARENT EARNS REVENUES OF $78 BILLION EUROS A YEAR.
At the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Headquartered in the northwest Chicago suburb of Mount Prospect, we are a $990 million ision of Bosch, a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
Preserving the financial independence essential to innovation, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is responsible for $990 million in annual revenues.
As a ision of a large, privately held consumer packaged goods organization, our Mount Prospect location offers the financial resources and agility to remain flexible and responsive to changes in the marketplace. Within Accounting and Finance, you may have the opportunity to collaborate with our financial planning and analysis group to support four of our key business units and shared services departments with internal and external financial reports, forecasting, and the business-planning process.
This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And secure the future of a large and powerful organization, with the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation!
Go Bosch, and Experience Big Rewards.
- This is a remotely based position, supporting a team located in various locations, primarily in the Chicagoland area. In this role, there will be some travel (~15%).
As Recruiter, you are responsible for filling all open positions across the ision. You will do so by working closely with a erse group of Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and candidates to drive an exceptional recruitment experience, achieving KPI’s. You will own and drive the recruitment process, driving and instilling best practices, as well as identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
Principal ResponsibilitiesHiring Manager & HR Business Partner Partnership:
- Recruitment call / intake meeting to kick-off recruitment and initiate all recruitment activities
- Ongoing feedback / check-in’s throughout recruitment process recalibrate with internal team as needed throughout the hiring process. Proposing and implementing creative recruitment methods / approaches.
- Frequent updates with relevant internal teams to drive a high level of communication, transparency, and alignment
- You drive a recruitment process that exceeds candidate expectations; you work with internal and external candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
- Conduct phone screens and assess overall fit with the role and organization
- Sourcing passive candidates, and building a network within the industry
- Candidate follow-up activities throughout the recruitment processes, with ongoing updates in partnership with HR Business Partner
- Coordinating the interview scheduling process in conjunction with HR team
System Work (SmartRecruiters platform):
- Posting all open requisitions
- Review all candidate applications/resumes, moving applications through each step of the recruitment process
- Reporting of recruitment data
- Coordination of behavior assessment and application processes
- Filling / closing out requisitions, and looping back with all candidates
- Liaison between local ision and Bosch corporate regarding ongoing system updates; become the system Subject Matter Expert, and relay this information to applicable internal team members
QualificationsEducation & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, will consider applicable Corporate Recruiter experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Corporate Recruiter experience is required.
- Experience working with CRM / ATS software
- PHR preferred, not required; Knowledge of state and federal employment law preferred
- Ideally you have experience and/or certifications in Predictive Index, or other behavioral assessments
- Minimal; 10-15% (primarily to Chicago) – ideally you are located near a major airport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment; highly responsive and thorough
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization, able to quickly establish rapport, build trust and credibility. You strive to be a valued consultant to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Self-motivated, with a focus on high quality work
- Able to influence and sell/market ideas
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook required
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions, soliciting feedback and achieving buy-in along the way
- You are team-oriented, with a focus on providing exceptional internal and external customer service
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a erse workforce EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized iniduals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.