One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Order Entry Administrator – Remote
Location Milford, Connecticut, United States of America
Position Title: Order Entry Administrator
Position Location: Remote
The Order Entry Administrator is the primary link for our sales ordering and shipping organization. They are responsible for the data entry of manual orders and verifying and modifying online orders. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and order processing and demonstrate a high level of order processing accuracy. Work hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST. Overtime is sometimes required at month, quarter and year ends which can include nights and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and detailed processing, review and adjustment of on line and manual orders in Oracle.
- Process orders within department SLA.
- Strives for a high level of processing accuracy.
- Comply with any necessary overtime requirements, based on the needs of the business.
- Maintain a high level of attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate in a positive and respectful manner with both external and internal customers.
- Present a professional image at all times, via email and telephone.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Siebel and Oracle.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast–paced work environment.
- Positively approaches change or new situations.
- Work on special projects at the direction of the Manager and Supervisor and other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent is required; some college education is desired.
- Commitment to excellence in building professional and productive relationships with internal customers and Operations team members.
- Adept at maintaining a professional manner in all customer interactions both internal and external.
- Quick learner who is able to work independently.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to work effectively with iniduals at all levels.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
This position has an hourly pay range of:
Quadient, Inc. has standard ranges for all U.S. – based roles, based on function, level, and scope, which are benchmarked against companies of similar size and growth-stage. To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share these targets on all job postings. Final salary offers are determined by multiple factors, which may include (but are not limited to) geographic location and candidate experience and expertise. As such, they may vary from the ranges listed.
Our Benefits Overview:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Strong Company Match
- Life & Disability Insurance Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and 12 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Groups
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages. Quadient has been helping customers since 1924. (That’s right, almost 100 years!). We are the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Every day – we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. Because connections matter!
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in erse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are. Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
The above position statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with the application process, please email us at US.LOA.Accomodations@quadient.com.