One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Remote Technical Recruiter / Sourcer
- Pleasanton, California, United States
- Full time
Founded in 2001, WaveStrong is an industry leader in enterprise and cloud information security consulting services. We pride ourselves on our best of breed security solutions and services that span a myriad of government, education and business verticals. Our staff is comprised of both certified technical and business professionals who can help you successfully navigate complexities of planning, design, implementation and management of securing data. Our approach is vendor agnostic giving our customers the freedom to choose the best customized security model for their business.
We are looking for a Remote Technical Recruiter / Sourcer, full-time, position. You will be supporting the team with coordinating and sourcing. The ideal candidate will value attention to detail as well as have the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities while staying calm under pressure.
- 1 plus years of experience in a recruiting, sourcing or HR.
- Source using recruiting tools and provide candidates to recruiter and hiring manager
- Proficiency in Boolean search, LinkedIn / LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, or other web-based recruiting services
- Review candidate profiles to identify skill set to match open requisitions.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates as well as manage and balance high volume of interview requests, taking care of communicating all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and determine priorities without supervision
- Strong communication skills – excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and follow strict data integrity practices
- Ability to be flexible and take on ad hoc responsibilities