Junior/Mid Platform Engineer
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Place Inc, a nation wide real estate company, is looking for a junior to mid-level platform engineer to join our team.
We're a company that uses the latest technologies to help real estate professionals offer value to their customers that's above and beyond the rest!
Some recent info about our latest funding:
Some key points about the culture of our team here:
🤖 We value automation. That means we don't use hard deadlines. We take the extra time to do things right.
📅 We're not big on meetings. That means we have great communication and patient self-driven attitudes.
🤓 We have a passion for open source. That means we're curious self-learners who dive deep into code repos.
❤️ We care about everything we do. That means we like to take ownership and have attention to detail.
🏂🏻 We value a daily work + life balance.
We've built a pretty special work environment for the engineering team that's rare to find at other companies. If this culture and these values resonate with you, please apply!
We're a remote first company, but you get bonus points if you live in Colorado.
• Creating pipeline jobs for our CI system
• Developing ways to view performance and security test metrics over time
• Managing our integrations and review environments
• Configuring git repos to work with our CI system
• Helping the developers with any questions or needs that may arise
• Sharing in on-call duties as needed
• Strong shell scripting skills (~2+ years)
• Experience with CI systems
• Experience writing Dockerfiles
• Linux administration
• Kubernetes basics
• Experience with testing tools
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect
**• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Voluntary life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Unlimited PTO
• Sick leave as needed
• 401(k) plan
More About The Company
**We have very little bureaucracy here and we value people's time. That means our application process is quick and to the point:
• Resume review
• 30 min. phone call with the Directory of DevOps
• Take home 24hr tech interview OR 30m tech question interview (your choice)
• 15 min. interview review
• Meet the CTO