One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: QA Tester
Location: United States
At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
Morgan & Morgan is continuing to drive technological advances in the legal space. We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will manage finding and reporting bugs and glitches. You will ensure that all user stories meet the Requirements, and our products and applications work correctly.
The QA Tester will work closely with QA Management, Development and Systems teams to supply testing efforts to find gaps, bugs, and system stability. You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
This is a remote role.
Compensation: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 + Benefits DOE.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Work directly with QA management and Team Leads to address issues and/or coach technicians on proper procedure
- Detect, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Conducting tests before and after product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automation tools
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities
- Create and update user manuals and technical documentation
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience (preferred)
- 1-2 years of Quality Assurance experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to multi-task under high-pressure situations while still projecting confidence to user
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan & Morgan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.