One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, disrupting the floriculture and gifting industry.
We create new ways to make everyone’s days feel vibrant. Our field-fresh flowers and plants change hands up to 7 times fewer, so they’re delivered extra fresh. We only work with growers who hold socially and environmentally responsible certifications. We pay fair prices, create long-term partnerships and provide them and their communities with better work and living conditions, so they can all thrive.
We also take care of every step of the process: from fast deliveries to awesome packaging and an award-winning customer care team. The Colvin experience brightens up both the sender’s and receiver’s day.
We currently operate in 5 countries and have offices in Barcelona, with a remote-first culture. We are powered by a culture of ownership, innovation, customer obsession and humbleness, always going the extra mile to achieve what we propose to our customers.
We recently closed our €45M financing, and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 2 Startup 2021 in Spain. But all of that is just the beginning of a long journey to continue inspiring people to make life vibrant.
We are currently looking for a Community Manager Intern for Germany to join our Global Social Media Team, to operate all of Colvin´s german accounts (prioritizing IG) together with a Global Social Media & Growth Team.
What will you do?
- Manage and grow the company's social media profiles and presence, including Instagram and Facebook and additional channels that may be relevant
- Engage with communities and consumers through social media channels, with the goal of generating traffic and strengthening our brand
- Work directly with the Global Social Media and Influencer Marketing team.
- Develop content calendars, work with a creative team to create content, and post content regularly to social platforms
- Respond to community comments and questions
- Proactively search for mentions, comments, and trends that might be relevant to the brands and communities they manage
- Stay in tune with post performance based on both community engagement and paid media metrics, and using that information to determine whether content is a success
What are we looking for?
- Native German speaker with excellent writing skills, and fluent in English
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms, experience in Marketing, Community or Communications will be nice to have.
- You are interested in working in a startup where many things are hectic at times, and where you have the chance to contribute and make a difference
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, positive attitude
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and make accurate decisions with a sense of urgency
- Interest in flowers and plants :)
We are a fast growing company with a team motivated to disrupt the world of flowers. Are you in?😀
Some of our perks:
🚀Flexible working hours and it means: 100% flexible
🌎Remote first culture: you can work from Barcelona or from any other part of the world (or one month in each place?) :)
✨Coworking space open 24/7 with free gym, private terrace, etc.
💯Free language lessons
✳Cobee card for flexible retribution on food, transport and kindergarten
🌈Join a talented team where all ideas count. Our team comes from top world companies.