One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Contact Center Manager
Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over 10 thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for an organized, strategic thinker who is excited to elevate our contact center performance through channel optimizations (Call/Chat) and staffing optimizations. You’ll focus on improving our conversion and helping us invest in the right processes to run a high quality, revenue generating Contact Center as we scale.
Key areas of focus include:
- Drive increased revenue through higher efficient and output of the contact center team
- Manage and participate in QA process and coach team leads and agents to ensure high quality execution
- Directly manage team leads and senior agents, and oversee team practices for performance, trend review, and weekly debriefs
- Evaluate channel performance and review agent level dashboards to improve employee management
- Improve scheduling plans to handle high and low volume times in order to increase booking efficiency
- Maintain and report metrics on overall and agent level performance
- Work cross functionally with the Growth Team to ensure we are investing in the right sources and channels
Salary range: $78,875 – $118,375
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You have several years of full-time professional experience working in a call center that was responsible for generating revenue and/or closing deals
- You have a keen eye for detail and understand how minute data points aggregate into trends
- You are comfortable analyzing user data to recommend process improvements
- You have strong opinions on how different mediums (text, call, chat, email) can serve different channels to improve conversion
- You have seen the show in what it takes to manage and scale a successful contact center and are excited to build
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
Note: Please upload your resume in PDF format
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities