One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it — Collaborative Growth. Launched in 2019,Reveal’s mission is to empower B2B Partnerships to drive tangible ROI.Thanks to Reveal's technology, B2B partners can securely connect their CRM with their ecosystem, instantly identify all common accounts, and easily collaborate to source and influence more deals together.Since 2019 we’ve created a community of +4,500 companies, +9,000 partnerships, and +10,000 community members across the world.We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima...) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of Collaborative Growth, and revolutionize the future of B2B partnerships.
Reveal is growing fast and so is the TAM team! We are looking to welcome a new face to work with us on very exciting projects! 👩💻 🧑🏻💻 👩🏽💻 👨🏾💻 🧑🏿💻
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator Apprentice to join us who has a strong interest and passion in learning the fundamentals of Talent Acquisition!
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative and innovation, and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you!RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator Apprentice at Reveal, you'll help to create a signature experience for managers and candidates as part of the hiring process.
You'll learn the fundamentals of agile, focus on collaboration across various roles, and manage a portfolio of openings to successfully hire and onboard top talent to Reveal. You'll manage candidate flow, conduct pre-employment checks, deliver candidate offers, and oversee the onboarding of new hires into Reveal.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters as needed;
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team on initiatives, such as recruitment and preserving the integrity of job postings;
- Scheduling candidate interviews, candidate travel, and handling candidate expense reimbursement. This includes coordinating calendars and working with interviewers/hiring teams/department admins to secure appropriate time.
- Coordination of reference check process.
- Work on the development of our ATS data and functionality (like self-scheduling/report builder etc);
- Collaborate with our marketing teams to create and publish content for digital and print communications. This includes articles (Blog, ...), videos and storyboards which will be used for our career site, job sites, webpages, social media, blogs…
- You will be given ownership of dedicated projects and the space to start your own initiatives to completion with the support of the managers & the team.
- Benchmark innovative recruitment practices - employer branding and share it with the TA team.
This job will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have a strong interest in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as within a team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You have a self-starter mentality and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MASTER 2 HR;
- First experience in a similar position;
- An interest in the tech, software, and start-up space;
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
WHY JOIN US
🗝 A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
🚀 A deep e into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
💨 Fast-moving environment - you will never stop learning and growing.
🌎 International environment - work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
🪐 Work on-site in Paris, 100% remote or from anywhere.
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Reveal tradition…)
👨👩👧👦 Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring iniduals to work with!
The journey starts with a phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager (20 mins)
Then a (virtual) technical interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Lead (1 hour)
For the very final round, you will meet the CEO of Reveal (30 mins)
You will be asked to provide us with professional references, including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a erse team. We embrace ersity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Furthermore, we are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.