One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
<>Ladders has been at the forefront of the jobs and careers space for almost two decades. Our highly focused job search is supported by innovations such as current hit products Apply4Me, Tap2Call, and ATS Resume Parser, which have helped millions of professionals find better, more rewarding careers. Previous innovations include Ladders Resume Service, Ladders Signature Job Search Program, Ladders News and many, many more. Our innovation-driven mission and engineering-driven culture focus squarely on job search success for our members.><>So if you're looking for a fast-paced company where your ideas today can become our best-selling products tomorrow, join Ladders and help us lead the leaders.><> ><>Your Impact on our Mission : ><> ><>As the Director of Product, you will be responsible for product planning and execution through its entire lifecycle. ><>Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales, operations to ensure that the product objectives are met. ><> ><>We are an all-remote company, based out of the United States.>< class="h3">Your day to day is:>
- Develop, Define and oversee the product roadmap and manage it to meet the deliverables for the business. Manage and supervise the existing development backlog and make priorities as determined by the business and market needs
- Understand customer and user needs in-depth; communicate those needs crisply and succinctly
- Work with design and distributed engineering teams to translate business needs into clear priorities, a compelling roadmap, and high-impact, innovative features
- Actively maintain a view of how the market, competition, and technologies as they change, and factor it, as well as feedback from internal groups and customers, into the product direction
- Collaborate with engineering, other PMs, product marketing, customer success, and the sales team to solve for business limiters within your control and pursue key business accelerants
- Lead the ongoing evolution of consumer experiences to support evolving product capabilities
- 10+ years of PM experience building enterprise software products and/or tech services
- Background in enterprise B2B & Marketplace models
- Deep experience in web technologies and SaaS required
- Experience working directly with customers in collaboration with sales/ engineering teams
- Technical background in platform & integrations highly desired
- Hands-on, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
- Experience closely partnering and collaborating with a erse set of cross-functional colleagues including design, data science/analytics, engineering, sales and marketing
- A results-oriented analytical approach, with the ability to set and track inidual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities in a high growth environment
- Strong expertise managing all product management phases including product discovery, development, and go-to-market plans
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Salary range: $180,000-$230,000