One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
The Executive Assistant role is an essential role for Paymentology’s engineering management team. In addition to managing the day-to-day operational needs of your leaders, you will be a key strategic partner in providing oversight on adhoc IT projects, all in support of scaling our high growth company.
What you get to do:
- Plan and attend staff meetings, document action items, and organize follow-up activities.
- Work directly and assist Chief Product Officer in driving accountability for metrics and actionable insights with their staff.
- Manage various projects as needed.
- Set and maintain standards for Productboard product management platform.
- Report progress and timelines to management team on all product projects.
- Liaise with product teams for improvements and changes.
What it takes to succeed:
- You are a self-starter and are able to and fully expected to get your hands dirty, go get the data and build a narrative.
- You live and breath technical product management, experience operating in a fast-paced, transparent and collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with new technologies, API’s, programming languages, and databases (no coding experience required).
- Experience interacting/working with a distributed remote team.
- 3+ years of operations strategy, product operations, program or project management, business consulting, finance, or similar analytical roles that worked closely with product and engineering teams.
What you can look forward to:
Remote first role making an impact on the inner working, processes and throughput of a highly skilled team of engineers working on cutting-edge payment processing platforms
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, erse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.