Title: Yield Operations Data Analyst (Remote based anywhere in US)
Location: Remote United States of America
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Results-driven Contributor who can build ad hoc models and reporting to support key strategic initiatives. You are a Proactive individual who thrives in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Build rigor & reporting around key KPIs in Tableau
- Utilize data visualization software products to enhance understanding of data analyses
- Proactively work with yield operations team to enable client facing teams with pertinent information enabling success
- Utilize background in Data Analytics, SQL, R, Python and Microsoft Suite tools and software
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and models
- Maintain a working knowledge of data infrastructure/usability through connections with BI team
As a Yield Operations Technical Analyst, you have:
- 3-5 Years experience in data analytics and/or pricing
- 2+ Years building tools/dashboards in Tableau
- Hands-on experience developing complex SQL queries & advanced excel skills
- Comfortable creating statistical or quantitative models
- Bachelor s Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, or Finance or related field
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)